Margaret Umahi International Market is a first class Market located along Abakaliki_ Ogoja Road on the West African Trans-sharan highway, Ebonyi State, Nigeria. The market is the best of its kind in the whole of West African Sub-region. It has everything you might be looking for in stock. The market is presently undergoing reconstruction and refurbishing after which it will be officially opened by His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Ebonyi state, Engr. Dr. David Nweze Umahi FNSE, FNATE.The market is indubitably the best as it has the following at its beck and call:
1. Brand new Modern and spacious Lock up shops.
2. Police post for security of the market and traders.
3. Fire Service Station, well-equipped to forestall incidents of fire outbreaks.
4.White House for complaints and immediate responses.
5. EBSU annex for the Work and Study Programme (WASP) of the school which is to offer continuing education to the traders therein via the auspices of the mass/adult literacy programme of the state government.
6. Market Cell for reprimanding law offenders and lots more.
In view of the exquisite nature of the market, its strategic position and what it has in stock, the onus of expanding your commercial tentacles and boosting your commercial fortunes now lie with you. Indeed, Umahi is working; all to the glory of God and betterment of humanity!
© Ndubuisi Goodluck Itumo
Technical Assistant To The Ebonyi State Governor on Media.